Saturday, February 14, 2009

I LOVE San Fran!!!

I got to go see Jeric this last weekend in Cali. It was SO nice to get a break. After work on Saturday we headed to the city. Jeric served his mission in San Fransisco so I love that he knows his way around. It was a blast, we went down to the pier and then also swung by union square for the incredible Blondies Pizza. I really didn't get any pictures, so sorry. but here are just a few of the city.
heading into San Fran!!
View from our hotel at night.

3 comments:

valerie said...

Such an awesome view! I am so happy for you that you got to go visit your hubby!!!!! :) and um yes very bad non picture taking skills, there are so many cool pic to take there you knucklehead! (that is the latest word around our house....had to use it!)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend with your man!

The Faris Family said...

what great pictures! so fun to have a week-end away without kids!