Friday, August 22, 2008

The Baby Turns 1

I can't believe Jaxson is already 1!!!! He is such a sweet guy and we are so blessed to have him in our family. (Guess Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He sent him to our family, even if it was when Tyce was only 3months old!!!) Happy Birthday Jaxson, we love you !!!
My little man loves his balloons!!
He got it!!
The boys and Ellie wouldn't leave him alone for a second, of course Ellie is the one that gets smacked since she is the only one that will take it :-)
I love this picture but I don't know why. Maybe cause he's looking at me like that and not the cake?

6 comments:

hilla said...

Aaaah, so cute. Your pics are great! Love the sepia tones. And WOW! I didn't know they were only 3 months apart. You are officially supermom. What a sweetie.

valerie said...

He is so stinkin adorable! I feel like it was just you that was prego with him and not me being the one all prego!
And yes, I agree with Hillary, you are supermom for handling that age thing so well!
I just hope your sake that Jeric is able to be around more often, and doesn't leave you for colorado for much longer!
oh and ps..... I have got to work out with you when I am done having this baby, you look so good (I forgot to tell you at dinner the other night) seriously.....and I can write it and not have to hear your end of it saying that you don't.....hot bod my dear!

Malissa said...

Awww Happy Birthday little Jaxson! He is so darn cute. We need another playdate so our babies... I mean 1 year olds can play together. :-)

Brittany said...

Your pictures are great! We just went to Lagoon this week. Ty had a lot of fun as well. I can't believe how old Chase looks. Ashley's kids are darling too.

Clements Est. 2002 said...

Your boys are soooo cute. Happy first bday! You definetly have your hands full. I dont know how you do it. I struggle with two! Very cute pics too!

Jeric and Mickale said...

Tyce and Jaxson are 12 months apart, I got pregnant with Jaxson when Tyce was only 3 months old. Jeric and I were a bit suprised to say the least! But now I wouldn't have it any other way. -:-)