Friday, August 22, 2008

Lagoon

We finally did something as a family this summer, since Jeric has been in Colorado for so long that doesn't happen much! It was a really quick trip to Lagoon with my sister and her family. The kids had a BLAST. Of course I realized after I never got a good picture with everyone in it. Jaxson is with us, I just forgot to take a picture of him :-) (I told everyone to be patient, I will get this picture thing eventually) Chase and Gage are inseparable and so is Baylee and Tyce, good thing we went with the cousins!

2 comments:

hilla said...

Good stuff! We just did Lagoon for the first time this summer too, although it seems your children were a hair more daring when it came to the rides!

valerie said...

I love Lagoon! I'm glad your kids had fun, that egg drop was Kenzie's fav ride!