Thursday, September 4, 2008

NEVER send a man to the store!!

So before Jeric left for Colorado again I asked him to run to the store for me. We have been trying to potty train Tyce and with all of our running I've used the help of pull-ups. (which would be the reason he is not all the way potty trained yet, but oh well) Anyway Jeric goes to the store. buys the pull-ups for me and then heads off to Colorado. The next day when I go to use the pull-ups for Church, this is what I see Look closely...what is wrong with this picture. That's right, my poor son is wearing princess pull-ups!! Jeric had grabbed the wrong box and I of course have no time to return the darn things. Sorry Tyce :-( Jeric's response is that "Tyce is man enough to wear them" :-)

5 comments:

valerie said...

Tyce is going to love you in about 5 years when he realizes you took pictures of this tragic event! And then when he is even older he might hurt you and Jeric a little!! :)

Malissa said...

Haha that is hilarious! That is so something Josh would do. Or come home with the completely wrong size!
Oh by the way, if you do decide to keep going the pull up route, Target brand ones are Da Bomb! And they're only $8.49 for the jumbo pack. I'd offer you up all my extras but they're also pink! Oh and I love their Target brand diapers even more... Jadyn has been in those since she was 4 months old. Seriously half the price of Huggies/Pampers!

Clements Est. 2002 said...

So funny! Taylee has the same ones, she loves them, but thats not the point!

Heather said...

ha ha ha- I love Jeric's response. These are the pics. that Tyce will hate when he is 16- "Dad you bought me girly pull-ups!"

Q Crew said...

Hey Mick, I just found your blog from my live traffic feed thing that I just put on my blog! Didn't even know you had one before. Oh this diaper post is just too funny! Guys just don't pay attention, do they? Thanks for the laugh!