Thursday, September 4, 2008

CAKE YUM YUM!!!

With Jeric gone I've been REALLY bored!! So my mom was nice enough to come over and hang out with me this afternoon. I've been wanting to try to decorate a cake that I saw in a picture and with my mom's help we were able to pull it off. We just tried a small one for now, but next time I think I will try the large one. My camera took really bad pictures, sorry, but you get the idea. Just a basket full of apples, I thought it was way cool! All of it is edible, which I will be doing shortly :-) It's made out of fondant and cake! When Jeric gets back I will have to have a dinner party so I can make a big one, maybe a square basket?? It's hard to see the detail in the pictures so definitely a dinner party...anyone interested?

7 comments:

valerie said...

That is so stinkin cool! I am very impressed by your decorating skills, I know I could never pull something like that off!

Malissa said...

Oh wow... that is amazing! Why didn't you tell me you're a closet Martha Stewart? :-) And BTW, I'm always up for a dinner party that includes cake. Make sure to post any more of your creations... I'm very impressed!

Heather said...

OH MY WORD- that is amazing! Seriously, the coolest thing ever. You and your mom are good. I don't think I could bring myself to eat it- it's a work of art. WOW- all I have to say.

Heather said...

I just had to say that my husband appreciates your comment about doing more then cuddling- he says, "see she is not embarrassed to say it!" so thanks....look like I might be doing more then walking! Ah well, if it works for some people I am willing to try!!

Anonymous said...

Mickale...HOLY!!!
I am so in when you have that dinner party. I want to see it in person! That is really really cute!
Way to go GIRL!!

Michelle Butler said...

so cute, can you please send me the recipe!!! I have an apple fair enrichment activity that I am in charge of this week and it would be so cute to have!!! Also our Sam's club membership is all renewed for another year for only $20!!!

The Faris Family said...

hey Mickale! I stumbled on your blog while surfing...very cute! oh my heck...i didn't know you were so talented! way 2 go.