Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lincoln City

I haven't posted for awhile. Jeric has been out of town a lot for work so I've been really busy taking care of everything here by myself. We did get to go to Lincoln City for a little vacation, which was SO nice. My parents rented a beach house and we all had a blast! We went to the lighthouse, crabbing, and the aquarium. Jeric getting ready to throw the crab ring out to catch our dinner!! they can be mean suckers but we got our revenge later that night when we ate them! :-)
Maddie with one of our kills, isn't she cute :-)
Cousins and the best of buds!
I have a ton of pictures so if I get time I will do a slide show. It was so nice to be at the ocean with such good company. Thanks for a great vacation Mom and Dad :-)

5 comments:

valerie said...

Such adorable pictures, all of them! Your family is so beautiful, okay your dad isn't beautiful.....but he's a handsome one! :) I haven't seen your parents in forever!
Looks like such a fun time, makes me want to see the ocean NOW!!!!!
Garsh, I miss you....its been awhile since I've seen you! Hopefully this week??? :)

The Laytons said...

Ok. could you guys get any cuter? I think NOT!! It looks like a blast, and I'm glad you all got to go!
It looks cold to me...but at least you're all bundled up!
It's great that that the cousins all get along so well. That makes for a lot easier traveling!
We love and miss you guys!!

hilla said...

How fun! You have the prettiest family ever!

Mandi said...

Mick- you look so gorgeous and your boys are just darling! That trip looks like a ton of fun and I can't believe the basket of apples cake! Seriously- you made that!?!? That is impressive!

Danielle said...

Hey Mickale,

My little sister ran across your blog... it seems you have a mutual friend, Hil.

Congrats on your growing family! You and all your boys make a beautiful bunch.

Tell Gonzo and your parents hi for me. Happy Turkey Day.

Love ya',