Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WOW!!

That describes my month so far. Between two birthdays, Grandma passing, 10 year High school reunion, much needed girls trip, Grandma's funeral, trip to the E.R. with Tyce which resulted in a needed surgery, and Chase's first day of kindergarten it has been a hectic month! Both Tyce and Jaxson had their birthdays this month. Tyce turned 3 and Jaxson turned 2. They were fun times with the cousins! Then my Grandma passed away and we had all the family in town for the funeral. It was really nice to see everyone and I wished we all lived closer to one another. The funeral was really good and I was comforted with the knowledge of our atonement and that families are forever. My Grandma was the strongest women I have EVER known. My reunion was in August as well and it was fun to see some blasts from the past. We took Tyce in to the E.R. on Sunday and spent over 10 HOURS in Mercy Medical! NEVER USE MERCY MEDICAL CENTER, THEY SUCK!!!!!! After they pumped my poor 3 year old full of drugs and he still wouldn't go to sleep to take a CT scan we left. This was after they tried to give ANOTHER dose of morphin to him and told them not to touch him anymore. We followed up with our Ped the next day. He has a hernia, not a big deal and we met with the surgeon and scheduled the surgery for September 8th. This makes me even more mad! Mercy didn't need the CT scan and all that waiting and drugs were unneccessary!! Anyway.... Chase had his first day of Kindergaten today. He was SO excited and it was cool to see him so grown up. I am so proud of him and what a great kid he is. :-)

3 comments:

adrian said...

I would say that you had a busy month!!!! That is too bad about Tyce! Poor kid! Hope all is well and isn't kindergarten so wonderful!!!

Tara said...

GIRL!! You look gorgeous!! It was SOOO fun to see you when you came thru Utah! Did Jerick find a place to crash that night? I realized I never texted you back...Jamie got home a little later that night. Love ya!

Michelle Colt said...

You are such a babe!! Look at you hot momma!! :) I know that this is so past the fact, but let me know if I can do anything for ya! What a crazy month for you! I hope this next one goes a bit better and maybe slower paced for you!