Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Pictures

It is awful to say but we have NEVER had family pictures taken...ever! So this year I decided we had to get some. They turned out really well and she did a great job with three kids that did not want their photos taken :-) Here is just a couple that I really liked.
My boys, I think this is my favorite out of all of them.
It has been a really great Christmas season so far. I LOVE that our kids are so into the season this year. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas :-)

5 comments:

Michelle Colt said...

your family pics turned out so cute!! I love them!

The Laytons said...

You are so BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for the post! Your boys are growing so fast! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Michelle Butler said...

adorable pictures! I can't believe how much they have grown.

Heather said...

super cute. I really like that last one of all of ya.

Malissa said...

Sooo cute! Love the one under the bridge. You have the most beautiful family!